” … THANK YOU THANK YOU
The stroller was the best purchase of our whole trip….couldn’t have survived the trip without it!!! It was a must to have with a 2 1/2 year old and the 6 year was able to use it a lot too!!…it was nice to know she was sitting there close when we were in the busy crowds!! After seeing the strollers at the parks we were so thankful for yours!! Also, being able to have a stroller at the resort
was very helpful….just can’t thank you enough!! Hope your NEW YEAR is blessed in every way possible.
Sincerely, Lois Gallaugher …”
Shopping, Fun and Stroller Rental in Orlando
So you’ve chosen to come to Orlando for your vacation with your family. Most families with children who are interested in stroller rental in Orlando come to this lovely Florida city to visit the theme parks such as Disney World and Sea World. A stroller is a real must for going around these attractions, what with all the walking and standing in line you’ll be doing as you take in the sights.
But what about Mom and Dad? While a lot of parents enjoy theme parks as adults, some parents are only going because they know the children will enjoy it. And good on you for doing something for your children when you’re on vacation. The children will appreciate it. But you need to take a bit of time out for yourself and include something for you during your stay in Orlando. But remember: even for these excursions, you’ll need to take a stroller with you if you have a small child, so make sure you contact us about stroller rental in Orlando even if you’re doing nothing but shopping and a bit of adult-themed sightseeing (meaning sightseeing that has a greater attraction for adults rather than children, not anything rude or obscene, of course). Malls and shopping are also a good way to pass the time in Orlando if the weather doesn’t seem to have realised that you’re on vacation and has turned on a tropical downpour – it happens!
Orlando’s got a fair bit to offer in the way of shopping, if this is something you like to do to relax, or if you want to pick up a memento of your vacation in Orlando away from the on-site souvenir kiosks and outlets in and around the theme parks. So what, exactly, does Orlando have to offer in the way of malls and shops? Here’s just a sample of what you can find:
• Florida Mall: This is one of the biggest malls in the city, with 270 stores in one place – you’re certainly going to need a stroller to take your children around this. You’ll find a shop for nearly everything you can think of – both some quirky ones and the usual international chain stores – and the Disney store is a good place to pick up themed children’s clothing to remember your trip by in a more relaxed atmosphere than the shops in Disney World itself. Needless to say, there’s also plenty of eateries. Florida Mall is located at 8001 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Florida 32809.
• Lake Buena Vista Factory Outlets: A must for the bargain hunter when it comes to clothes for children and adults in all the popular major brands you can think of. Located conveniently close to Disney World so you can combine trips, if you like.
• Premium Designer Outlet Center: Another great place to pick up designer labels at excellent discounts. When you see the reduced prices on outfits by designers such as Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue and Calvin Klein (not to mention the designer homeware outlets such as the Waterford Wedgewood outlet) you’ll be glad that you used our stroller rental in Orlando service: if you leave your own stroller at home and travel light, you’ll have more room to bring back new bits and pieces in your luggage, rather than being cluttered up by having to take your own stroller there and back.
These are just three of the malls that keen shoppers can find in Orlando – Orlando has eight major ones altogether. However, some people prefer shopping in a different style and prefer the earthier, quirkier atmosphere of flea markets. These flea markets aren’t all outdoors under the blazing sun, but can be covered and air-conditioned to enhance your shopping experience (e.g. the Maingate Flea Market). Orlando is home to the USA’s largest flea market: Sanford Flea World (which is probably a play on the name of SeaWorld, but you’re unlikely to pick up any real fleas there!). Sanford Flea World houses over 1700 vendors and outlets, and is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Again, be prepared to find some amazing deals for you and for your children, and ask about stroller rental in Orlando before you come so you don’t have too many hassles about excess baggage when your vacation is over.
Eating out is another pleasure that Mom and Dad might want to add to the list of things to do on vacation. This can be a pleasant way to pass the evening – and because the strollers we offer in our stroller rental in Orlando service are so comfortable, you might be able to dine quietly after your little one has fallen asleep after a busy and fun day out. There’s no need to blow the budget, either, when it comes to eating out. Orlando has a huge range of eateries that manage to combine fun and great food with respectable family-friendly prices. Some of the possibilities include Bubbalou’s Bodacious Bar-B-Cue (serves great ribs), the local Hard Rock Café and IHOP (for breakfasts), among others. If your children aren’t asleep, then Jungle Jim’s Restaurant near the Downtown Disney hotel and the Lake Buena Vista shopping center (see above) is very popular with its fun theme – many of the people who are interested in stroller rental in Orlando end up eating out there and enjoy it no end.
As well as restaurants and malls, Orlando has all the other attractions that you’d expect from a modern American city that are worth visiting. We are particularly proud of our museums, art galleries and parks, that make for a quiet family outing (and can you imagine a walk through parks and gardens without a stroller – stroller rental in Orlando is important for this sort of outing as well). Entertain and educate yourself and your children at the same time at the Orlando Science Center, marvel at the exhibits at the Morse Museum of American Art or take a gentle stroll through the Harry P Leu Gardens.
There’s more to Orlando than the theme parks. No matter what you plan on doing with your family, save yourself hassle by asking us about at stroller rental in Orlando.
Incoming search terms:
- premium outlet orlando rental stroller
- baby outlet orange blossom trail orlando
- how much stroller rental premium outlets orlando
- stroller at premium outlet
- stroller outlet orlando
- stroller outlet orlando florida